Most often, a project manager's inability to communicate well results in the failure or several shortcomings in a project. A customized one-on-one PMP tutoring class can contribute immensely towards tackling this challenge. A PMP certified project manager at the end of the course is confident, able to communicate effectively and execute the project tasks efficiently.
1. What are the advantages of effective communication?
A team that collaborates, shares ideas and makes decisions together is the strongest. Getting a highly diverse team to perform these actions is not an easy feat. A good communicator who takes up project management enjoys the following benefits,
- Communication helps build relationships and nurtures the trust factor among peers.
- Undemanding, easy conversations with team members make more intense conversations simpler and getting the work done from them becomes smooth and hassle-free.
- Helps sets expectations right.
- Communication brings consistency into the project and keeps everyone informed about changes.
- Regular communication with team members can motivate them to be more productive.
- Communication with stakeholders keeps them in the loop and makes them feel secure.
2. How can project managers enhance the communication within their team?