Preparation for PMP Exam
PMI-RMP is a globally recognised credential that helps an individual become a specialist in risk management.
Here are few things a PMI-RMP pursuant should know while preparing for the exam:
PMI-RMP Exam process: Before beginning the preparation for the examination it is important to understand the process developed by PMI specifically for this exam .
1. Five important domains: The PMI-RMP exam i focused on five key domains
- Risk and Strategy Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk Process Facilitation
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Performing Specialised Risk Activities
2. Proportion of Question: PMI has created a clear outline of the exam by concentrating specific proportion of questions from each domain
3. Importance of PMI-RMP Preparation Course: PMI requires the candidate to have project risk management education of total 30 - hours (if you have bachelor's degree) or 40 hours (if you have a secondary degree)
4. Study Resources: The exam requires rigorous preparation and access to useful resources to pass it. The candidates need to have idea of real-world risk management situations since several questions are base on real world scenarios.