Tackling PMP with Your Coach
Knowledge about every individual's strengths and weaknesses and can offer precise solutions.
How can I handle the long scenario-based questions in the PMP exam?
Read the last sentence first as often times that are enough to answer the question and you avoid the fluff and distractions. Incorporate these strategies while preparing for the PMP exam.
How can I best manage my time during the actual exam?
- Put an answer for every questions
- Answer the easy questions first, marking the more difficult questions for review
- Mark the questions that need to be reviewed at the end of the exam.
Discuss the following with your PMP coach to learn other ways to be successful on the PMP exam.
How can I effectively cover the entire course content with a plan?
- Reading and obtaining information through a study guide
- Audio or visual aids or classes through media players
- Group study with other students or instructors in person or online
- Mentor or coaching institute through regular classes or online sessions
How many times should I take practice tests and what scores should I aim for?
Track your progress by recording your score on each practice test your PMP coach to track progress through every test and to assess the quality of mock tests.
PMP exam prep requires a lot of time and effort to achieve the desired results. A PMP coach plays a significant role in preparing the student to take on the challenge.