EduMind, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others and makes all reasonable attempts to ensure its content does infringe on the rights of any person or company. This information is provided for you to notify us if you have copyright concerns about any content we make available so we take the necessary next steps.
Accordingly, if you have any copyright concerns about any materials posted on our website, please let us know. We make all efforts to comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512). Unless otherwise stated in any specific DMCA designation we provide, please provide us with written notice (“Notice”) by contacting our Designated Agent at the following address:
Attn: DMCA Agent
425 Metro Place North
Dublin, Ohio 43017
To be effective, the Notice must be sent to either our address above or our email and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, (“Complaining Party”) of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on our website or in our materials (“Infringing Material”), and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such material, such as the URL or name of publication if not available electronically;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon (“Infringed Material”), or if multiple copyrighted works on our platform or in in our publication are covered by a single Notice provided they provide a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed as dictated our requirements listed herein (please be specific as to which Infringing Material is infringing on which Infringed Material);
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of Infringing Material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.